After an extensive four-year renovation, the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris finally reopened about a month ago. Designer Karl Lagerfeld decorated two suites in the hotel, known as "Les Grands Appartements". The hotel, located near the Champs-Élysées has 78 room, 36 suites, 10 Signature Suites, a gastronomic restaurant, brasserie, bar, spa, hair salon, and barber shop. With a history dating to the 18th century, the property was commissioned by King Louis XV in 1758 and later served as the personal residence of the family of the Count of Crillon before becoming a palace hotel in 1909. It occupies three buildings on the Place de La Concorde.