S H I P P I N G
At Belgrave Crescent, we offer both domestic and international shipping. Costs will vary depending on location. At checkout, a flat rate shipping fee will be added to the total of your order, based on your location. You can review the shipping costs before completing your purchase.
We ship using either UPS or the Royal Mail. Orders under $250.00 will be shipped via Royal Mail (Airsure or International Signed For), and orders over $500.00 will be shipped using UPS.
D E L I V E R Y
All Belgrave Crescent items are bespoke and made in small quantities. Please allow up to 14 working days for your order to ship.
DELIVERY TIMES ONCE SHIPPED
- Royal Mail UK delivery -- next working day
- Royal Mail to Europe -- 3-5 working days
- Royal Mail to rest of the world -- 5-7 working days
- UPS UK delivery -- next working day
- UPS to Europe -- 2-3 working days
- UPS to rest of the world -- 2-3 working days
Once your order ships, you will be notified by email.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L D E L I V E R I E S
Please note that all shipments outside the EU may be subject to Import Duties & taxes which may be added once the shipment reaches your country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
We are unable to offer a refund for goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed.
As previously mentioned, customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether Import Duties & Tax will apply. It may be a good idea to contact your local customs / import / mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises.
We cannot guarantee that items will not be subject to random checks and cause associated delays and charges. Belgrave Crescent is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
R E T U R N S
We take great pride in our products and ship each item so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. We hope you will love your Belgrave Crescent order, but if you do wish to return your item, please observe the following guidelines:
1. You must inform us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days on the date you received your order with your intention to make a return.
2. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the date you received your order.
3. Upon receipt of the goods, we will issue a refund, minus the shipping costs, provided that the goods returned to us are unused and in their original condition.
4. You are responsible for all costs associated with the return (shipping, duties & taxes, etc.) of any items to Belgrave Crescent. We suggest goods be sent using a registered/trackable service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods which are lost or damaged in transit.
5. Your return must be marked RETURNED GOODS in block letters on the outside of the package and sent to:
14 Albany Street
Edinburgh EH1 3QB